- Manage the proactive asset monitoring and contract compliance functions
- Manage IT asset lifecycle activities from requisition through disposal
- Partner closely with Information Security and Service Management teams to ensure asset data is accurate, reliable, and well understood
- Maintain the accuracy of foundational asset management repositories and lead the implementation of new tooling that enhances the reliability of the asset data
- Conduct vendor audits across the software technology portfolio
- Respond to IT and business customer queries concerning licensing and support
- Facilitate discussions with IT engineering, support, and external vendors
- Proactively identify IT cost saving opportunities, working with internal stakeholders to optimize investments in existing and future IT assets
- Maintain a good understanding of industry knowledge and trends
- Educate and enforce Asset Management practices and policies
Philtech is the offshore shared services hub of Albertsons Companies in the Philippines, providing innovative IT expertise, efficient Business Support, and reliable Contact Center services.
Philtech has a diverse and inclusive workforce where everyone acts as an owner. We invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We value teamwork and camaraderie, encouraging open dialogue and healthy debate so that everyone’s voice is heard. We empower our employees and continually innovate to make a positive impact on our customers’ lives as well as our communities.
Philtech has adopted “Presence with a Purpose” as the new way of working. It is a hybrid work model that blends remote work with intentional time in the office to create connections, work collaboratively, and build community.
Become part of our community and start a competitive advantage in your career now!
APPLY ONLINE or submit your updated CV to manila. recruitment @safeway.com