Loyalty Operations provide business support to Triage Activities relating to Primary Store and Pricing Update, Quality Checking of Marketing Materials for the different Marketing Programs, and Issues Investigation.
Operationally reporting to the Manager of Triage, the Operations Analyst is responsible for addressing concerns received through Triage by investigation and resolution, and quality checking the marketing materials.
This position will be located in Manila, Philippines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Management, Computer Science or equivalent
- +1 year experience in databases, Teradata is a plus
- +2 years working experience in loyalty program is a plus
- +2 years hands-on experience in using SQL
- Proficient in Excel , data manipulation and analysis
- Basic Unix Knowledge, preferred
- Customer centric and recognizes the importance of synergy
- Has a sense of urgency
- Excellent written and oral communication, organization, time management and problem solving
- Quality Assurance experience is preferred
- Must have high degree of personal integrity
- Willing to extend working hours
- Keen on details (meticulous)
- Fast learner (Can grasp new things in a fast pace)
- Should have a result – oriented approach and ability to work efficiently and effectively with given deadlines
- Highly analytical, strategic, and detail-oriented, with a commitment to excellence and a passion for understanding the business implications of analytical results
- Proactive, always looking ahead and anticipating consumers & business needs and challenges.
- Flexible self-starter who flourishes in a dynamic environment; must be able to work with minimal direction
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a matrixed organization
- High energy, Intellectual curiosity and passion for problem-solving and comfort with ambiguity.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Setting-up and deployment of offers within SLA.
- A thorough testing of the offers.
- Investigate and take action to resolve problems encountered on the set-up and test
- Timely creation of entries on the system applications and worksheet
- Timely and accurately submitting reports
- Validate data accuracy and completeness
- Coordinate with onshore
- Paticipate actively in activities and team meetings
- Timely checking of e-mails and other communication channels
- Compacting and Updating of the Request Database
- Maintain Fuel and POS Test Laboratories
- Read, Run, Modify and Troubleshoot SQL Scripts for Data Pull from Teradata and produce an output file related to Call Center Update Task, Monday Email Theme Allocations, Just for You Triage Support, and Employee Allocations, Specialty Offers Creation and Modification.
Philtech is the offshore shared services hub of Albertsons Companies in the Philippines, providing innovative IT expertise, efficient Business Support, and reliable Contact Center services.
Philtech has a diverse and inclusive workforce where everyone acts as an owner. We invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We value teamwork and camaraderie, encouraging open dialogue and healthy debate so that everyone’s voice is heard. We empower our employees and continually innovate to make a positive impact on our customers’ lives as well as our communities.
Philtech has adopted “Presence with a Purpose” as the new way of working. It is a hybrid work model that blends remote work with intentional time in the office to create connections, work collaboratively, and build community.
Become part of our community and start a competitive advantage in your career now!
APPLY ONLINE or submit your updated CV to manila. recruitment @safeway.com