- Open to work at night
- Collect and analyze data to help define potential business opportunities that lead to improved operating results.
- The candidate will identify specific business opportunities with a focus on both process and data.
- The role will be responsible for determining the root cause of data quality issues, based on the type and context of the data.
- The Analyst will also assist in defining data stewardship roles and responsibilities to drive data accountability.
- This position requires strong systems acumen, ability to query systems, and capacity to prioritize datasets with the highest enterprise value and lowest complexity
Philtech is the offshore shared services hub of Albertsons Companies in the Philippines, providing innovative IT expertise, efficient Business Support, and reliable Contact Center services.
Philtech has a diverse and inclusive workforce where everyone acts as an owner. We invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We value teamwork and camaraderie, encouraging open dialogue and healthy debate so that everyone’s voice is heard. We empower our employees and continually innovate to make a positive impact on our customers’ lives as well as our communities.
Philtech has adopted “Presence with a Purpose” as the new way of working. It is a hybrid work model that blends remote work with intentional time in the office to create connections, work collaboratively, and build community.
Become part of our community and start a competitive advantage in your career now!
APPLY ONLINE or submit your updated CV to manila. recruitment @safeway.com