Reporting to the CMMS coordinator, the incumbent must perform data entry in the Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and provide front-line technical support to CMMS software users (DC supervisors, DC technicians). The incumbent must also conduct virtual audits of facility maintenance processes, inventories of assets and repair parts and support the operational optimization team in its various activities.
- Conduct inventories and enter data in the CMMS system
- Perform adjustments and updates in the CMMS system
- Provide front-line support to CMMS system users
- Perform minor configuration of the CMMS software
- Draft non-compliance reports and suggest corrective actions
- Conduct virtual audits of inventory at various sites
- Draft performance reports for inventory
- Check inventory discrepancy analyses
- Perform any other related duty requested by the immediate superior
- Knowledge in industrial maintenance, building mechanics or a relevant field
- Knowledge of Infor (EAM) software an asset, desired but not required.
- Experience in CMMS is a plus
Philtech is the offshore shared services hub of Albertsons Companies in the Philippines, providing innovative IT expertise, efficient Business Support, and reliable Contact Center services.
Philtech has a diverse and inclusive workforce where everyone acts as an owner. We invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We value teamwork and camaraderie, encouraging open dialogue and healthy debate so that everyone’s voice is heard. We empower our employees and continually innovate to make a positive impact on our customers’ lives as well as our communities.
Philtech has adopted “Presence with a Purpose” as the new way of working. It is a hybrid work model that blends remote work with intentional time in the office to create connections, work collaboratively, and build community.
Become part of our community and start a competitive advantage in your career now!
APPLY ONLINE or submit your updated CV to manila. recruitment @safeway.com