- Develops complex sensitivity, trend and profitability analyses and predictive modeling and forecasting
- Investigate costing and price anomalies and drive towards quick and accurate resolution
- Operate comfortably in “deep dive” analytic scenarios with front line financial analysts and then pivot to a high-level strategy discussion with executive leadership
- Conducts complex data mining and other quantitative analysis.
- Participates in the development of advanced analytic tools and models (predominantly in Microsoft Excel) requiring ingenuity, creativity and short deliverable timeframes (“build from scratch”)
- Experienced in conveying insights from complex data analysis in clear, concise and actionable manner to executive leadership
- Interprets results and recommends solutions to increase revenue, reduce expense, maximize operational efficiency/quality.
- Presents results of analyses and recommendations to management and/or users using high-end presentations, charts, graphics, etc.
- Responds quickly to requests for specific, customized ad-hoc financial reports.
- Identifies business needs and determines analytical approaches to develop solutions to business issues.
- Understands business goals and contributes to solutions to drive business strategy.
- Projects and analyses involve complex analytics to solve a variety of cross functional business issues.
Philtech is the offshore shared services hub of Albertsons Companies in the Philippines, providing innovative IT expertise, efficient Business Support, and reliable Contact Center services.
Philtech has a diverse and inclusive workforce where everyone acts as an owner. We invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We value teamwork and camaraderie, encouraging open dialogue and healthy debate so that everyone’s voice is heard. We empower our employees and continually innovate to make a positive impact on our customers’ lives as well as our communities.
Philtech has adopted “Presence with a Purpose” as the new way of working. It is a hybrid work model that blends remote work with intentional time in the office to create connections, work collaboratively, and build community.
Become part of our community and start a competitive advantage in your career now!
APPLY ONLINE or submit your updated CV to manila. recruitment @safeway.com