The Identity and Access Management Administrator will focus on the management and proactive maintenance of different Identity and authentication systems in the Enterprise. Technologies including Active Directory and Oracle Identity and access management (OIM, OAM, OUD). The position ensures stable performance and high availability of these systems.
- 4 or 5 year degree (Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer or Communications Engineering and other related IT courses).
- At least 5 years Active Directory experience with some knowledge or background in IAM Technologies
- IAM components (Active Directory, OIM, OAM, OUD, Oracle Fusion Middleware / Weblogic, MFA)
- Good understanding of Java and of all of the Web components and terminologies (Weblogic, Web)
- Advanced operating systems knowledge (Linux and Windows) and administration and able to use different tools and techniques in aid of investigation.
- Expert in using systems administration tools, commands, and processes to perform advanced configuration and performing build functions.
- Knowledge in writing complex shell scripts used for systems administration and automation.