• Should have at minimum 3-year IT work experience in primarily on setting up DLP &/or CASB technologies.
• Willing to work on Night Shift and On-call
3+ years working in a multinational IT Services/IT Enabled Services industry preferably having to work on a Retail Environment.
• A solid understanding of the technical aspects of Windows, UNIX, Security Applications, security tools, and database.
• Had worked on a Security Operations Center &/or Cloud Security Operations Setup.
• Experience and in-depth knowledge in Data Loss Prevention, Cloud Application Security Broker, network security, firewalls, Intrusion prevention system.
• Knowledge in SOX, PCI & HIPAA and other compliance regulatory requirements.
• Can work with minimal supervision with strong stakeholder management which includes Interpersonal & Communication skills.
• Ensure security policies and standards are followed in accordance with agreed upon security solutions architecture.
• Engineering & support for Data Loss Prevention & Cloud Application Security Broker technologies.
• Drive planning & design processes to translate security and business requirements into actionable Key Information security operational procedures & update the necessary Knowledge base systems.
• Work on emails, tickets, phone calls and security events to provide our customers and peer IT groups a high level of service.
• Dedicated eyes on glass for security monitoring and events
Other Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Support & maintenance of other Information Security tools & devices.
• Ensure that all incident reports and correlated events are mitigated.
• Ensure that the Monthly Computer Security Incident Summary Report is complete for management review
• Creation of problem, incident, and change tickets for various applications regarding security and vulnerabilities.
• Recommend, engage in Proof of concept activities on Security products for addressing security requirements & gaps
• Perform and ensure that the company is compliant in Sarbanes Oxley, PCI and HIPAA standards.
• Conduct security awareness training for the company’s employees.