To ensure appropriate systems access for all Safeway Backstage users and selected Retail users.
- Supervise the Daily operations such availability of eSecurity appliance, connections and tools on different platforms are being checked and performed.
- Provide 4 x 10hrs monitoring of security events/incidents.
- Ensure that all incident reports and correlated events are mitigated.
- Ensure that the Monthly Computer Security Incident Summary Report is complete for management review
- Filtering of security news updates and critical information on security vulnerabilities, threats, virus, malware and Modus operadi that may affect business operations of Safeway Inc.
- Ensure in-depth analysis and risk assessment on the Monthly Microsoft patches.
- Creation of problem, incident, and change tickets for various applications regarding security and vulnerabilities.
- Conduct daily Email content filtering for restricted and confidential information.
- Mitigation of all rogue access points in the Safeway Environment
- Perform and ensure that the company is compliant in Sarbanes Oxley, PCI and HIPAA standards.
- Performs monitoring management such as IPS/IDS optimization.
- Perform Vulnerability scanning and recommend mitigation of vulnerabilities.
- Ensure that IT security policy are enforce and up to date.
- Conduct security awareness training for the company’s employees.
- Escalation of unresolved incidents to Manager.
Unique Knowledge and Skill Requirement:
- Exposure to the IT Services/IT Enabled Services industry is desired but not essential
- A solid understanding of the technical aspects of Windows, UNIX, Security Applications, security tools, and database.
- Solid background on vulnerability assessment and incident response.
- Have an experience and in depth knowledge in network security, firewalls, Intrusion prevention system, security event correlators.
- Must have a solid background in SOX, PCI, HIPAA and other compliance regulatory requirements.
- Should exhibit good interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills.
|Engineering or IT graduates with no experience in a service sector or similar operation.||Minimum of 5 Years experience in the similar field|