• Should have at least 3 years IT work experience primarily in setting up DLP &/or CASB technologies.
• Willing to work on Night Shift and On-call
• 3+ years working in a multinational IT Services/IT Enabled Services industry preferably having to work in a Retail Environment.
• A solid understanding of the technical aspects of Windows, UNIX, Security Applications, security tools, and database.
• Had worked on a Security Operations Center &/or Cloud Security Operations Setup.
• Experience and in-depth knowledge in Data Loss Prevention, Cloud Application Security Broker, network security, firewalls, Intrusion prevention system.
• Knowledge of SOX, PCI & HIPAA, and other compliance regulatory requirements.
• Can work with minimal supervision with strong stakeholder management which includes Interpersonal & Communication skills.
• Ensure security policies and standards are followed in accordance with agreed upon security solutions architecture.
• Engineering & support for Data Loss Prevention & Cloud Application Security Broker technologies.
• Drive planning & design processes to translate security and business requirements into actionable Key Information security operational procedures & update the necessary Knowledge base systems.
• Work on emails, tickets, phone calls and security events to provide our customers and peer IT groups with a high level of service.
• Dedicated eyes on glass for security monitoring and events
Other Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Support & maintenance of other Information Security tools & devices.
• Ensure that all incident reports and correlated events are mitigated.
• Ensure that the Monthly Computer Security Incident Summary Report is complete for management review
• Creation of problems, incidents, and change tickets for various applications regarding security and vulnerabilities.
• Recommend, engage in Proof-of-concept activities on Security products for addressing security requirements & gaps
• Perform and ensure that the company is compliant in Sarbanes Oxley, PCI, and HIPAA standards.
• Conduct security awareness training for the company’s employees.
Philtech is the offshore shared services hub of Albertsons Companies in the Philippines, providing innovative IT expertise, efficient Business Support, and reliable Contact Center services.
Philtech has a diverse and inclusive workforce where everyone acts as an owner. We invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We value teamwork and camaraderie, encouraging open dialogue and healthy debate so that everyone’s voice is heard. We empower our employees and continually innovate to make a positive impact on our customers’ lives as well as our communities.
Philtech has adopted “Presence with a Purpose” as the new way of working. It is a hybrid work model that blends remote work with intentional time in the office to create connections, work collaboratively, and build community.
Become part of our community and start a competitive advantage in your career now!
APPLY ONLINE or submit your updated CV to manila. recruitment @safeway.com