This is a Technical position responsible for working with development teams and enterprise architecture within a business domain to ensure the delivery of quality integration solutions based on enterprise standards, best practices, and development processes. This person will manage services and support for EDIS (Enterprise Data Integration Service).
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide Analysis and Design expertise to project teams in architecting and developing integration solutions.
- Provide technical know-how in the use of integration technologies
- Contribute to and champion the development of integration standards, patterns, best practices, and processes.
- Work with Technical Leads, Enterprise Architects, and Integration developers and architects across the SDLC to ensure quality of decisions on technical solutions.
- Collaborate with Integration Architects in developing domain target integration solutions.
- Contribute in building the overall knowledge and expertise of Integration Technologies, patterns, and practices of the organization.
- Establish guidance for the appropriate usage of integration technologies.
- Participate in the evaluation and selection of integration technologies and tools, and in readiness of their usage by Development teams.
- Actual project immersion with primary goals of improving quality and increase productivity of developers.
- Provide training services to portfolios on supported integration tools
- Act as the L2 support for ESED (Enterprise Data Bus) and provide temporary/permanent fix or work around for all the incidents of transitioned applications and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Act as EDIS Support covering 24×7 shift
- Provide l2 or L3 Integration Tools Support layers
- 4 year degree (Information Systems, Computer Science) and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience.
- Experience in Architecture and/or development using Integration technologies
- Strong analytical and design skills in the application integration.
- Familiarity with integration styles and architecture patterns (ETL, Message Brokering, SOA Integration, Change Data Capture).
- Development experience using integration technologies like DataStage, IBM Integration Bus/WMB, DataPower/API Connect, Oracle Golden Gate, MQ, MIM.
- Strong in SQL with java experience
- Knowledgeable in Spring core; Sprint batch / hibernate is a plus.
- Strong familiarity to Application Support methods.
- Self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to learn beyond formal training with a strong aptitude for delivering quality products.
- Strong ability to present and communicate ideas to a diverse audience.
- Ability to mentor, coach, and train lower level developers.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a matrixed organization.
- Ability to understand client expectations and recognize and escalate issues that may affect delivery.
- Strong customer service aptitude and ability to follow through to resolve customer issues.
- Knowledge of process evaluation and selection of products, tools, services and infrastructure components in line with an organization’s business needs
- Experience in DevOps is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in IT software development and analytics
- Can handle multiple tasks and deliver fast results