This role is responsible in the definition, maintenance and governance of Project/Product delivery processes and
standards to support Project and Program Management (PPM) strategies and data governance to achieve
Organizational Agility, Lean Portfolio Management, Enterprise Solution Delivery, Agile Product Delivery, Team and
Technical Agility and promote Continuous Learning Culture.
The role also includes assisting in development and maintenance of schemas, tools integration, building/updating
dashboards and reports, testing data concepts, leveraging data flows, testing and validating PPM tool changes,
creating content policy and processes, contributing to lean agile governance process, and maintaining related
process and technical documentations in collaboration platforms such as Sharepoint and Confluence.
- 4-year degree (Information Systems, Computer Science) equivalent work experience in an Enterprise PPM
- Experience using and configuring JIRA, JIRA Align, Aha!, Planview and Kendis or similar tools including
reporting is required.
- Proficient in PPM Tools that support SAFe Agile methodology and Waterfall SDLC.
- Prior experience implementing Enterprise PPM tools to support Scrum, Kanban or XP teams using Scaled
Agile Framework is required.
- Deep familiarity and understanding of Agile practices, SCRUM, Test Driven Development, XP, & Kanban
- SAFe Certifications, SPC 4.x or 5.x – Scaled Agile certification is preferred.
- Previous Cloud experience and large-scale transformation initiatives preferred
Philtech is the offshore shared services hub of Albertsons Companies in the Philippines.
Philtech has a diverse and inclusive workforce where everyone acts as an owner. We invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We value teamwork and camaraderie, encouraging open dialogue and healthy debate so that everyone’s voice is heard. We empower our employees and continually innovate to make a positive impact in our customers’ lives as well as our communities.
Philtech has adopted “Presence with a Purpose” as the new way of working. It is a hybrid work model that blends remote work with intentional time in the office to create connections, work collaboratively, and build community.
Become part of our community and start a competitive advantage in your career now!
APPLY ONLINE or submit a copy of your CV to email@example.com