- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information Technology or other related courses
- 3- 5 years of experience – Java / J2EE, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Java Script, Angular JS, React JS, Microservices
- Preferred experience working with ETL and middleware data-transfer tools (MQ, MIM, AXWAY)
- Preferred experience working with Enterprise Data Hub/Enterprise Data Integration
- Knowledgeable in using any application servers and different databases
- Must have excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
- Strong ability to guide and coach more junior developers/programmer analysts
- Has ability or experience designing solutions to problems or formulate Business solutions
- Willing to work on a 24×7 shift assignment (including weekends, holidays)
Philtech is the offshore shared services hub of Albertsons Companies in the Philippines, providing innovative IT expertise, efficient Business Support, and reliable Contact Center services.
Philtech has a diverse and inclusive workforce where everyone acts as an owner. We invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We value teamwork and camaraderie, encouraging open dialogue and healthy debate so that everyone’s voice is heard. We empower our employees and continually innovate to make a positive impact on our customers’ lives as well as our communities.
Philtech has adopted “Presence with a Purpose” as the new way of working. It is a hybrid work model that blends remote work with intentional time in the office to create connections, work collaboratively, and build community.
Become part of our community and start a competitive advantage in your career now!
APPLY ONLINE or submit your updated CV to manila. recruitment @safeway.com