- Strong technical and analytical expertise in Oracle SQL, Java, and Unix.
- Preferred 1 to 2 years of work experience on Workbrain Time & Attendance Modul
- Prior work experience in Oracle Database 11g, J2EE modules, and in Unix scripting
- Additional preferred but not mandatory Workbrain skills include:
- Form Builder, Workflow Editor and Rule Builder.
- Payroll, which includes enhancement in existing custom forms and enhancement to Payroll process.
- Adding/modifying time codes.
- Enhancement to existing pay rules as per requirement.
- Knowledge of Workbrain, Kronos, Blue Cube or similar Time & Attendance, Labor Scheduling and Forecasting systems is highly desirable
- 3+ years of IT experience and has extensive experience in end to end implementation of Package applications.
- Has worked and willing to work on shifting schedule and do application support function if needed.
- Experience as business analyst is highly desirable.