The position is responsible for the accurate processing of designated tasks necessary to provide data oversight for eligible Philtech employees.
- One or more years of Data entry experience, plus one year of customer service experience
- Proven team player with excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to manage confidential information.
- Good judgment and decision-making skills to ensure all tasks are performed timely, legally, and ethically.
- Ability to think critically through US Human Resource issues, is a plus
Philtech is the offshore shared services hub of Albertsons Companies in the Philippines, providing innovative IT expertise, efficient Business Support, and reliable Contact Center services.
Philtech has a diverse and inclusive workforce where everyone acts as an owner. We invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We value teamwork and camaraderie, encouraging open dialogue and healthy debate so that everyone’s voice is heard. We empower our employees and continually innovate to make a positive impact on our customers’ lives as well as our communities.
Philtech has adopted “Presence with a Purpose” as the new way of working. It is a hybrid work model that blends remote work with intentional time in the office to create connections, work collaboratively, and build community.
Become part of our community and start a competitive advantage in your career now!
APPLY ONLINE or submit your updated CV to manila. recruitment @safeway.com