DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ecommerce Image search, edit and enhancement
- Ecommerce Customer Friendly Description Update including New and existing Items
- Handle Ecommerce Removal Requests and Blocking of Items
- Handles Vendor Image Content Submission Request
- Handles Brand Investigations and Maintenance
- Validate data accuracy and completeness
- Coordinate with onshore for clarifications on deliverables.
- Initiate meetings with onshore team to discuss deliverables as needed.
- Attend regular cadences with business leads onshore.
- Timely checking of e-mails and other communication channels
- Read, run, create, and modify new and existing SQL Scripts
- Can provide analysis and summary after doing interpretation of raw data
- Data validation by doing online research
- Submit reports as needed with detailed analysis.
- Investigation of issues raised by customers and Provide recommendations after doing investigations
- Do website QA to identify completeness of product information
- Willing to work on night shift
Philtech is the offshore shared services hub of Albertsons Companies in the Philippines, providing innovative IT expertise, efficient Business Support, and reliable Contact Center services.
Philtech has a diverse and inclusive workforce where everyone acts as an owner. We invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We value teamwork and camaraderie, encouraging open dialogue and healthy debate so that everyone’s voice is heard. We empower our employees and continually innovate to make a positive impact on our customers’ lives as well as our communities.
Philtech has adopted “Presence with a Purpose” as the new way of working. It is a hybrid work model that blends remote work with intentional time in the office to create connections, work collaboratively, and build community.
Become part of our community and start a competitive advantage in your career now!
APPLY ONLINE or submit your updated CV to manila. recruitment @safeway.com