This is primarily an operations role which may require project involvement as needed. As part of the support team, accountabilities include processing of Requests, supporting and resolving Incidents, implementing Changes, and reviewing Problems.
- Demonstrates a service-oriented approach in processing customer requirements and requests
- Provides second level network incident support (in a shifting or on call rotation) for incident tickets not resolved by Level 1 – with a primary focus on service restoration
- Performs in-depth troubleshooting and complex analysis of network protocols such as TCP/IP, SIP, VoIP, Wireless, BGP, OSPF, Etc.), collaborates with other teams to identify root cause.
- Performs administration and maintenance of network security devices like proxies, load balancers, firewalls, and different VPN technologies
- Ensures changes meet required standards and quality prior to deployment in the production environment to minimize the impact to the business
- Strictly follows the change management process
- Provides effective time management and work prioritization to meet target dates for activities and project tasks; identifies risks which may impact the ability to meet deliverables.
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail with a focus on delivering quality work; seeks continuous improvement for the betterment of the organization
Philtech is the offshore shared services hub of Albertsons Companies in the Philippines, providing innovative IT expertise, efficient Business Support, and reliable Contact Center services.
Philtech has a diverse and inclusive workforce where everyone acts as an owner. We invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We value teamwork and camaraderie, encouraging open dialogue and healthy debate so that everyone’s voice is heard. We empower our employees and continually innovate to make a positive impact on our customers’ lives as well as our communities.
Philtech has adopted “Presence with a Purpose” as the new way of working. It is a hybrid work model that blends remote work with intentional time in the office to create connections, work collaboratively, and build community.
Become part of our community and start a competitive advantage in your career now!
APPLY ONLINE or submit your updated CV to manila. recruitment @safeway.com