- Issue Commitments for new fixtures, equipment and installations related to replacement equipment or Corporate Initiative projects.
- Communicate with suppliers, Construction Project managers, Maintenance managers, Store Operations, to schedule and expedite and provide ETA for deliveries of fixtures and equipment.
- Perform minor research for basic equipment.
- Revise delivery dates.
- Resolve late or missing shipments.
- Communicate with suppliers and accounting to resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Process of receiving reports.
- Close open commitments related to MACE, C2 or Corporate Initiative projects.
- Maintain detailed and accurate records and files.
Philtech is the offshore shared services hub of Albertsons Companies in the Philippines, providing innovative IT expertise, efficient Business Support, and reliable Contact Center services.
Philtech has a diverse and inclusive workforce where everyone acts as an owner. We invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We value teamwork and camaraderie, encouraging open dialogue and healthy debate so that everyone’s voice is heard. We empower our employees and continually innovate to make a positive impact on our customers’ lives as well as our communities.
Philtech has adopted “Presence with a Purpose” as the new way of working. It is a hybrid work model that blends remote work with intentional time in the office to create connections, work collaboratively, and build community.
Become part of our community and start a competitive advantage in your career now!
APPLY ONLINE or submit your updated CV to manila. recruitment @safeway.com