The primary function is to experience building and supporting solutions for Oracle HCM Cloud and perform development, unit testing, provide testing support and production support of Oracle HCM Cloud.
- One to Five years of HCM Cloud development and support.
- A well-qualified candidate will have mandatory 3+ years’ experience with complex SQL, T-SQL, or PLSQL.
- Candidates should have hands-on experience creating reports with Oracle BI Publisher, OTBI and/or XSLT.
- Candidate should have a solid functional understanding of the HCM Cloud system and data structures to enable report creation.
- Candidate should have hands-on experience in requirements gathering, participating in technical design, testing solutions, and documenting solutions. Planning, organizing, and independent task management is needed.
- Preferred candidate has experience with data conversion efforts utilizing Oracle HDL/PBL, HCM Data Extractor, Data Loader, and Spreadsheet loader.
- Candidate is preferred to have experience creating or supporting SOAP/REST web services, and a good understanding of database architecture.
- Candidates who have experience with functional configuration manager, configuration of flex fields, and fast formulas is desired
- . Experience in creating/developing integration solutions utilizing Oracle PaaS/IaaS Components like Integration Cloud (OIC/AIC/ICS), SOA, MFT, Database & Web Services (SOAP/REST) is desirable
Philtech is the offshore shared services hub of Albertsons Companies in the Philippines, providing innovative IT expertise, efficient Business Support, and reliable Contact Center services.
Philtech has a diverse and inclusive workforce where everyone acts as an owner. We invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We value teamwork and camaraderie, encouraging open dialogue and healthy debate so that everyone’s voice is heard. We empower our employees and continually innovate to make a positive impact on our customers’ lives as well as our communities.
Philtech has adopted “Presence with a Purpose” as the new way of working. It is a hybrid work model that blends remote work with intentional time in the office to create connections, work collaboratively, and build community.
Become part of our community and start a competitive advantage in your career now!
APPLY ONLINE or submit your updated CV to manila. recruitment @safeway.com