The Technical Developer provides primary development and support for Platforms, Applications and Tools used within IT PMO. This role performs data analysis and builds Reports that provide transparency to data attributes that are key in helping achieve the organizational goals and priorities. Responsibilities include Development and Testing, Process Management, Support and etc.
- 4 year degree (Information Systems, Computer Science) and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience.
- Power BI Report development experience for Office365, MS Project, JIRA, Lawson and Confluence and familiarity with SSRS, Crystal Reports, MS Flow and MS PowerApps
- In-depth knowledge in O365 SharePoint development
- Hands on experience in integrating between various systems including Lawson Financial System, ServiceNow, JIRA, Confluence and MS Project
- Ability to understand client expectations and recognize and escalate issues that may affect delivery.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead meetings to elicit functional and design requirements, document, develop and test
- Ability to collaborate across business and IT groups, build relationships and manage effectively in a matrix organization.
- Strong customer service aptitude and ability to follow through to resolve customer issues.
- Knowledge of process evaluation and selection of products, tools, services and infrastructure components in line with an organization’s business needs
- Flexible with working hours, may require temporary shifting schedules