The Technical Developer provides primary development and support. This role performs data analysis and builds Reports that provide transparency to data attributes that are key in helping achieve the organizational goals and priorities.
- 4 year degree (Information Systems, Computer Science) and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience.
- 3+years in POWER BI development and enhancements using DAXX, queries, SQL, and Database
- Power BI Service is an advantage
- Hands on experience in integrating between various systems including Financial System, ServiceNow, JIRA, Confluence and MS Project
- Ability to understand client expectations and recognize and escalate issues that may affect delivery.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead meetings to elicit functional and design requirements, document, develop and test
- Ability to collaborate across business and IT groups, build relationships and manage effectively in a matrix organization.
- Strong customer service aptitude and ability to follow through to resolve customer issues.
- Knowledge of process evaluation and selection of products, tools, services and infrastructure components in line with an organization’s business needs
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Open to work at night
Philtech is the offshore shared services hub of Albertsons Companies in the Philippines.
Philtech has a diverse and inclusive workforce where everyone acts as an owner. We invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We value teamwork and camaraderie, encouraging open dialogue and healthy debate so that everyone’s voice is heard. We empower our employees and continually innovate to make a positive impact in our customers’ lives as well as our communities.
Philtech has adopted “Presence with a Purpose” as the new way of working. It is a hybrid work model that blends remote work with intentional time in the office to create connections, work collaboratively, and build community.
Become part of our community and start a competitive advantage in your career now!
APPLY ONLINE or submit a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org