The ideal Project Manager candidate will play a key role in supporting new and ongoing strategic projects across Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and Strategic Sourcing, through active management of projects and tasks, engagement with key partners and applying subject matter expertise to plan and execute on critical components of the Albertsons supply chain vision. You are a problem solver with an entrepreneurial mindset who is persistently looking for places to improve, is curious, and excited by the work in the field of Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and Strategic Sourcing. You are a true team player looking to learn, share, teach, and grow with the team. You are comfortable with ambiguity and understand that collaboration is a key for top results.
We are looking for: Driven contributors who can demonstrate that they are change agents, consensus builders and strategists who have experience utilizing best-in-class processes, and whose calling and drive is to make an impact.
• Develop and execute project plans in alignment with project scope, timeline, and budget for Supply Chain, Strategic Sourcing, and Manufacturing projects.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with stakeholders and team members to define project goals, objectives, and requirements, and communicate project status and progress to relevant stakeholders.
• Establish and maintain project documentation, including business case, project plan, risk and issue logs, and other relevant project artifacts.
• Lead project team members in the execution of project tasks, ensuring high-quality deliverables and adherence to project schedules and timelines.
• Manage project risks and issues, identifying and assessing potential risks and developing mitigation and contingency plans as needed to ensure project success.
• Facilitate project meetings and communication channels to ensure project progress and challenges are communicated and addressed in a timely and effective manner.
• Monitor project budget and resource utilization, identifying and managing variances and ensuring adherence to project budget and resource allocation.
• Ensure project compliance with organizational strategies and industry best practices and drive continuous improvement through lessons learned and post-project evaluations.
Philtech is the offshore shared services hub of Albertsons Companies in the Philippines, providing innovative IT expertise, efficient Business Support, and reliable Contact Center services.
Philtech has a diverse and inclusive workforce where everyone acts as an owner. We invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We value teamwork and camaraderie, encouraging open dialogue and healthy debate so that everyone’s voice is heard. We empower our employees and continually innovate to make a positive impact on our customers’ lives as well as our communities.
Philtech has adopted “Presence with a Purpose” as the new way of working. It is a hybrid work model that blends remote work with intentional time in the office to create connections, work collaboratively, and build community.
Become part of our community and start a competitive advantage in your career now!
APPLY ONLINE or submit your updated CV to manila. recruitment @safeway.com