This individual will perform day to day support and maintenance, work with the functional team to address defects and complete minor enhancements in ServiceNow.
- General support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated applications.
- Work closely with ServiceNow functional team to build request items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams.
- Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow.
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems
- Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards
- Flexibility to work with a variety of personalities and styles
- Team Player
- Must be a self-starter and keen to explore new solutions
Minimum Qualifications: To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related technical field or 3+ years of related experience
- ServiceNow System Administrator certification
- 2+ years ServiceNow administration in an enterprise environment.
- Must be technically savvy and able to work through technical issues independently
- Familiar with Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST)
- Familiar with LDAP, MS Active Directory, ADFS
- Demonstrated skills in data management, solving problems and able to work collaboratively within a team or independently.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Preferred Qualifications: Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- ITIL Foundation Certifications