JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (but not limited to):
- ServiceNow or similar ITSM Platform report development experience
- Expert level experience with ServiceNow Performance Analytics Module
- Work with multiple stakeholders across the organization to understand business needs, anticipate future reporting needs & design scenarios in line with overall strategy of the organization.
- Work with the data providers and transform the data as per the business requirements for reporting.
- Strong data driven approach to all scenarios. Gather insights to backup any feature ideas and ensure any new features are instrumented appropriately for future insights.
- Continuously integrate user feedback and ensure reporting quality and satisfaction
- Research new capabilities in line with latest industry trends from both technology and user innovation perspective.
- Authoring and maintaining process and technical documentation via knowledge articles
- Performing system and integration testing.
- A strong desire to produce quality work, adopt standards and adhere to those standards.
- Training and awareness sessions for new reports and analytics solutions.
- Responsible for awareness and compliance to policy and guidelines. Leverage ServiceNow performance analytics module for generating ITSM core processes, ITOM, HR, and the Servicenow platform.
- Responsible for keeping up to date with the organizational initiatives. Knowledge Sharing / Documentation Contribute to, produce and maintain processes and procedures documentation.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical field and 3+ years of related experience.
- 5 years working experience as a Reporting Analyst for ServiceNow
- ITIL Foundations Certified v3 or v4
- Demonstrated skills in data management, solving problems and able to work collaboratively within a team or independently.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong in data visualization
Preferred Qualifications: Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Crystal Report and PowerBI experience
- PA Certification