Will be mainly responsible for Support and Maintenance of Web UI and Catalog applications under Digital Platform. This covers the applications as well as the platform, data, and APIs used by the eCommerce and customer website and mobile app of Albertsons companies.
- Graduate of bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or relational functional field and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience.
- At least 3 years working experience in the IT industry with exposure to Support and Maintenance Software Engineer/Analyst roles
- At least 3 years hands on experience with strong proficiency in using JAVA, UNIX / Linux and SQL technologies
- Experience on ITIL framework (Incident management, Change management, Problem management)
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills and can comfortably communicate with our onshore stakeholders.
- Able to learn and adapt new technologies and has a proactive approach to automate tasks
- Willing to work in a 24×7 shifting schedule including holidays and be assigned as on-call resource as needed
Philtech is the offshore shared services hub of Albertsons Companies in the Philippines.
Philtech has a diverse and inclusive workforce where everyone acts as an owner. We invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We value teamwork and camaraderie, encouraging open dialogue and healthy debate so that everyone’s voice is heard. We empower our employees and continually innovate to make a positive impact in our customers’ lives as well as our communities.
Philtech has adopted “Presence with a Purpose” as the new way of working. It is a hybrid work model that blends remote work with intentional time in the office to create connections, work collaboratively, and build community.
Become part of our community and start a competitive advantage in your career now!
APPLY ONLINE or submit a copy of your CV to email@example.com