Will be mainly responsible for Support and Maintenance of Web UI and Catalog applications under Digital Platform. This covers the applications as well as the platform, data, and APIs used by the eCommerce and customer website and mobile app of Albertsons companies.
- Graduate of bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or relational functional field and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience.
- At least 3 years working experience in the IT industry with exposure to Support and Maintenance Software Engineer/Analyst roles
- At least 3 years hands on experience with strong proficiency in using JAVA, UNIX / Linux and SQL technologies
- Experience on ITIL framework (Incident management, Change management, Problem management)
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills and can comfortably communicate with our onshore stakeholders.
- Able to learn and adapt new technologies and has a proactive approach to automate tasks
- Willing to work in a 24×7 shifting schedule including holidays and be assigned as on-call resource as needed
Philtech is a premier offshore company in the Philippines providing exceptional IT services as its core operation and Non-IT shared services as its auxiliary operation exclusive to Albertsons Companies in the US. Philtech provides the smartest and most secure infrastructure and application solutions for managing and maintaining mission-critical information.
“Presence with a purpose” Hybrid Work model that will blend remote work with intentional time in the office to build community, create connections, and work together collaboratively.
Experience what it’s like to collaborate with teams across geographical and technical boundaries, equipped with a wide variety of cutting-edge technology and topnotch IT skills
Be part of our team and start your competitive career advantage now!