The Senior Software Engineer with a good experience in development process, life cycle, design, creation, and maintenance of software intended to meet client requirements/specifications.
Regularly leads important projects that require providing experienced team members with instruction, guidance, and advice in all aspects of the project to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
Able to independently resolve complex projects, issues, and challenges encountered.
Operational role, responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within the job area and may also impact a wider operational area.
At this level, the incumbent is expected that he/she can instruct professional or technical staff and review the quality of the work undertaken.
Self-sufficient, capable of identifying key issues and priorities. Focused to deliver required results with minimal direction and supervision.
Demonstrate a degree of flexibility in resolving problems/issues that attest to in-depth command of all techniques, processes, tools, and standards within the relevant field of specialization.
Able to identify problems and significantly improve, change, or adapt existing methods and techniques.
- 6-8 years experience in application development and support
- Graduate of Computer Science or Information Technology from a reputable school
- Proficient in multiple programming languages such as Java and .NET
- Good working experience with different operating systems such as Windows, Unix/Linux (Red Hat, Solaris and AIX)
- Good knowledge of different databases
- Good working experience on Standard Query Language (SQL)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
- Experience in Open Source Frameworks such as Struts, Spring, and/or Hibernate
- Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solution
Philtech is the offshore shared services hub of Albertsons Companies in the Philippines, providing innovative IT expertise, efficient Business Support, and reliable Contact Center services.
Philtech has a diverse and inclusive workforce where everyone acts as an owner. We invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We value teamwork and camaraderie, encouraging open dialogue and healthy debate so that everyone’s voice is heard. We empower our employees and continually innovate to make a positive impact in our customers’ lives as well as our communities.
Philtech has adopted “Presence with a Purpose” as the new way of working. It is a hybrid work model that blends remote work with intentional time in the office to create connections, work collaboratively, and build community.
Become part of our community and start a competitive advantage in your career now!