- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related courses
- One to two of the following skills:
- Prior experience in reports development or enhancements (Crystal, Microstrategy, SRSS, etc)
- Must have excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Availability and willingness to work on shifts for a 24×7 support model
- Adapts to changing work load and assignments depending on the demand
Key Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides all facets of support concerning Configuration Items / Applications in the IT library – incident resolution, minor work enhancements, permanent fixes, life cycle, permanent fix and tools development.
- Maintains and updates workarounds and proactive management of Configuration Items / Applications in knowledge database.
- Provides resolutions within a timely manner and informs the Support Leads or Incident Manager regarding potential breaches of the SLA.
- Coordinates the activities of several groups investigating the incident, as needed.
- Executes and monitors Ad Hoc requests.
- Performs proactive support services which may result in early detection of incidents.
- Customer and User service oriented.
- Effective time and work management.
- May participate in projects and take on roles such as, but not limited to, Designer, Implementer and Tester.
- Coordinates with external vendors to address application issues.
- Communicate with external and internal customers onshore via email, IM or conference calls on a daily basis.
- Provide consultation determining proper escalation matrices, issues and changes within the process.
Philtech is the offshore shared services hub of Albertsons Companies in the Philippines.
Philtech has a diverse and inclusive workforce where everyone acts as an owner. We invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We value teamwork and camaraderie, encouraging open dialogue and healthy debate so that everyone’s voice is heard. We empower our employees and continually innovate to make a positive impact in our customers’ lives as well as our communities.
Philtech has adopted “Presence with a Purpose” as the new way of working. It is a hybrid work model that blends remote work with intentional time in the office to create connections, work collaboratively, and build community.
Become part of our community and start a competitive advantage in your career now!
APPLY ONLINE or submit a copy of your CV to email@example.com