- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related courses
- Primary skills:
- Prior experience in reports development or enhancements (Crystal, Microstrategy, SRSS, etc)
- Must have excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Availability and willingness to work on shifts for a 24×7 support model
- Adapts to changing work load and assignments depending on the demand
- Secondary hard skills:
- Java J2EE
- Spring Framework
- Technical Documentation
- Prior experience in handling PDX/EPS Pharmacy systems or familiarity with Safeway business/systems
Key Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides all facets of support concerning Configuration Items / Applications in the IT library – incident resolution, minor work enhancements, permanent fixes, life cycle, permanent fix and tools development.
- Maintains and updates workarounds and proactive management of Configuration Items / Applications in knowledge database.
- Provides resolutions within a timely manner and informs the Support Leads or Incident Manager regarding potential breaches of the SLA.
- Coordinates the activities of several groups investigating the incident, as needed.
- Executes and monitors Ad Hoc requests.
- Performs proactive support services which may result in early detection of incidents.
- Customer and User service oriented.
- Effective time and work management.
- May participate in projects and take on roles such as, but not limited to, Designer, Implementer and Tester.
- Coordinates with external vendors to address application issues.
- Communicate with external and internal customers onshore via email, IM or conference calls on a daily basis.
- Provide consultation determining proper escalation matrices, issues and changes within the process.