- Balancing, reconciling, and performing weekly analysis of general ledger pertaining to assigned jurisdictions.
- Maintain balance sheet account reconciliations. Take the lead on projects requiring research, organization, communication, and problem resolution.
- Responsible for coordinating and ensuring all tasks are completed on time.
- Coordinate audits conducted by internal/external entities on accounting practices/processes, reporting, and tax returns.
- Accountable for maintaining department applications and systems functionality requiring a high level of decision making and technical abilities.
- Handle accounting period-end close duties such as booking journal entries, review balance sheet balances and perform P&L analysis.
- Responsible for providing guidance to internal/external customers. Train and assist associates in specific accounting tasks and the use of systems.
- Support team members on all accounting issues.
- Look for areas of opportunity to create enhancements and efficiencies within existing systems and processes and make recommendations for system and process improvements.
- Prepare periodic financial statements/reports for management.
- Analyze financial ledger using QMF, MS Access, and Peoplesoft query tool, Oracle OTBI.
- Complete other payroll tax related duties as required.
Philtech is the offshore shared services hub of Albertsons Companies in the Philippines, providing innovative IT expertise, efficient Business Support, and reliable Contact Center services.
Philtech has a diverse and inclusive workforce where everyone acts as an owner. We invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We value teamwork and camaraderie, encouraging open dialogue and healthy debate so that everyone’s voice is heard. We empower our employees and continually innovate to make a positive impact on our customers’ lives as well as our communities.
Philtech has adopted “Presence with a Purpose” as the new way of working. It is a hybrid work model that blends remote work with intentional time in the office to create connections, work collaboratively, and build community.
Become part of our community and start a competitive advantage in your career now!
APPLY ONLINE or submit your updated CV to manila. recruitment @safeway.com