The primary role of this position is to process HR & payroll transactions timely and ensure accuracy, completeness, and compliance to US local, state, and federal requirements. This position is responsible for processing day-to-day transactions related to all components of payroll and benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Human Resources, or any related field
- 2-4 years of experience in North American payroll processing
- Knowledgeable in payroll wage, tax laws, garnishments, federal and state labor regulations
- Has experience in any payroll systems, preferably Peoplesoft but not required.
- Basic analytical skills with attention to detail. Ability to grasp moderately complex processing tasks.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel.
- Team player.
- Able to multi-task.
- Proficient in typing/numerical data entry and calculations.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service
- Good English communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, business ethics, sensitivity to confidential information, and a strong sense of urgency
- Wiling to work different shifts (e.g., night shift, first shift, weekend shift, holiday shift)
Philtech is the offshore shared services hub of Albertsons Companies in the Philippines, providing innovative IT expertise, efficient Business Support, and reliable Contact Center services.
Philtech has a diverse and inclusive workforce where everyone acts as an owner. We invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We value teamwork and camaraderie, encouraging open dialogue and healthy debate so that everyone’s voice is heard. We empower our employees and continually innovate to make a positive impact on our customers’ lives as well as our communities.
Philtech has adopted “Presence with a Purpose” as the new way of working. It is a hybrid work model that blends remote work with intentional time in the office to create connections, work collaboratively, and build community.
Become part of our community and start a competitive advantage in your career now!
APPLY ONLINE or submit your updated CV to manila. recruitment @safeway.com