DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs and supports processing of HR, payroll, and absence management transactions.
- Processes weekly payrolls timely and accurately, including earnings, deductions, taxes and garnishments based on company, labor contract, as well as local, state, and federal labor regulations.
- Processes, edits, and corrects any transaction system errors, and performs various issues resolution
- Monitors case escalations from all sources, performs research, resolves issues, corrects employee’s record in the system as needed, follows up with the updates / resolution to the customer, documents case updates and resolution in the system timely and accurately.
- Completes year end tasks as assigned.
- Complies with documentation requirements and maintenance
- Complies with local, state, and federal regulations in addition to company’s policies, procedures and deadlines.
- Provides outstanding customer service to all customers internal or external as evidenced by sufficient QA scores.
Philtech is the offshore shared services hub of Albertsons Companies in the Philippines, providing innovative IT expertise, efficient Business Support, and reliable Contact Center services.
Philtech has a diverse and inclusive workforce where everyone acts as an owner. We invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We value teamwork and camaraderie, encouraging open dialogue and healthy debate so that everyone’s voice is heard. We empower our employees and continually innovate to make a positive impact on our customers’ lives as well as our communities.
Philtech has adopted “Presence with a Purpose” as the new way of working. It is a hybrid work model that blends remote work with intentional time in the office to create connections, work collaboratively, and build community.
Become part of our community and start a competitive advantage in your career now!
APPLY ONLINE or submit your updated CV to manila. recruitment @safeway.com