Qualifications: The following are preferred or desired, unless specifically stated:
- Minimum 4 years experience with Windows/VMWare administration and engineering.
- Strong ability to document completely and accurately at all levels of solution development and implementation, following procedural steps, as directed, to assure compliance with Federal guidelines, policies, and laws, including those that drive Sarbanes Oxley and internal Safeway policies.
- Strong understanding of Service Desk, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration Management and Computer Operations IT disciplines absolutely preferred.
- Results oriented, willing to take responsibility and accept accountability for action.
- Genuine desire to provide superior customer service.
- Comfortable with ambiguity as needs change on a regular basis.
- High degree of initiative and sense of urgency.
- Ability to work on multiple, simultaneous initiatives of which he/she will apply their applicable business, technical and system functionality background.