- Manage of Technology Projects – primarily ensuring that tech projects are administered and accounted for correctly
- Tracks how assets are deployed to stores using several software applications like Oracle and ServiceNow and provide periodic reports
- Coordinate closely between accounting and IT Finance and project teams
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the Oracle Cloud ERP fixed asset module to track IT assets and construction in progress (CIP) account for Albertsons
- Prepare periodic reconciliation of CIP projects necessary to transfer CIP accounts to fixed asset system
- Periodically review IT fixed assets for retirement or impairment
- Monitors activity is the “CIP” general ledger account for IT purchases
- Verify the periodic and year-end procedures for CIP account are completed
- Monitors capital expenditures and provides periodic reports to IT Finance Director/Manager for review, including comparison to budget
Philtech is the offshore shared services hub of Albertsons Companies in the Philippines, providing innovative IT expertise, efficient Business Support, and reliable Contact Center services.
Philtech has a diverse and inclusive workforce where everyone acts as an owner. We invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We value teamwork and camaraderie, encouraging open dialogue and healthy debate so that everyone’s voice is heard. We empower our employees and continually innovate to make a positive impact on our customers’ lives as well as our communities.
Philtech has adopted “Presence with a Purpose” as the new way of working. It is a hybrid work model that blends remote work with intentional time in the office to create connections, work collaboratively, and build community.
Become part of our community and start a competitive advantage in your career now!
APPLY ONLINE or submit your updated CV to manila. recruitment @safeway.com